DATE: December 6, 2017
TIME: 12pm EST
TIN SHINGLE HELPS YOU GET ORGANIZED & START PLANNING
A favorite of listeners, the What To Pitch This Month series demystifies the ins and outs of the PR and pitching world giving you confidence and skills to have success in making buzz about your business. This training TuneUp is streamlined to help you:
- Prep your PR pitching campaigns AND blog/social media content planning.
- Pump you with relevant story ideas, topics, and themes to use now!
UTILIZE TIN SHINGLE'S LIVE EDITORIAL CALENDAR DATABASE
During this TuneUp you get a sneak peek into Tin Shingle's private member-only database which contains editorial calendars from editors at glossy print magazines. These give the public clues about what they are working on and how you can get their attention with your pitches. We will cover:
- Short Leads: What's trending right now and how you can use social media -or even last minute pitches- to create buzz about your biz during the month of December.
- Medium Leads: What is of interest to websites, blogs, tv, and celebrity weeklies - Holiday stories you can still pursue placement.
- Long Leads: What print magazines are working on for 2018 that you need to be pitching now.
Join Free Live From 12 Noon to 1:00 PM EST
Register now to watch or listen from your home or office - we will remind you Wednesday when to join!
Can't make this one? Catch our replays in the Tin Shingle TuneUp Training Center!
P.S. Level 3 and Level 4 Members Can Stream Anytime
Tin Shingle Level 3 and 4 Members can stream Training TuneUps for free 24/7. All others can TuneUps for free 24/7. All others can purchase their favorites to keep forever. Check out all of our classes in Tin Shingle's Training Center.
Use a phone if you're on the go, or watch it if you're at your computer!