Your brand's newsletter is one of the most powerful tools in your small business tool belt. Firstly, it has multiple benefits: getting the attention of current and potential customers, boosting sales, adding value to your business, giving you the opportunity to share more about your biz with readers...we could go on for ages. Secondly, it's 100% in your control. That means once you master newsletter strategy and learn tricks to increase open rates and decrease unsubscribes, the sky's the limit! In this #TuneUp training webinar, learn newsletter strategy from layout to subject lines to graphics. Tin Shingle co-founders Sabina and Katie share newsletter inspiration from real businesses who are creating emails that "convert" (into traffic, sales, customers and visibility).
- The do's and don'ts of newsletter layouts.
- How often do you need to send a newsletter to make an impact? We'll talk it through!
- Subject lines: What works, what doesn't, what should you never do? We'll tell you!
- The power of the A/B split: Mastering this (free) newsletter tool will make a huge difference in your email's impact.
- The big mistakes businesses make when sending newsletters and how to avoid them.
- Feeling overwhelmed with your newsletter content creation and production? We'll explain how to ease the workload while still creating great emails.
- Bells and whistles you can easily add to your newsletter to boost conversion and grow your list.
- Want to get inspired by newsletters that work? We know you do & we share some real-life examples with you.
- BONUS: The presentation slides come with this podcast. They are included as a link on this page while you are listening to the podcast. Click on the link at the PDF will download to your computer.
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for Premium Members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes! Not a member yet? You really should be...
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
Sabina Hitchen is the co-founder of Tin Shingle and the President of Red Branch Public Relations. She has been practicing, teaching and lecturing on all things public relations for over eight years and specializes in lifestyle public relations for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Sabina's clients have appeared everywhere from the Today Show, Good Morning America and CBS This Morning to Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc.com, O the Oprah Winfrey Magazine, People StyleWatch, E! News and more. She is a true believer that "it's PR not ER" and that every small business given the right skills and tools can excel at managing and understanding their public relations campaign.