Christine Agro, creator of The Awaken Method and fellow Tin Shingle member, is hosting a series of video classes called Step Up & Step In. It is a series that has launched this week, with different videos airing at different times. Each session delivers powerful and insightful guidance to show you how to follow your inner guidance and live the life you were meant to live. Eighteen different experts share how they stepped into their inner guidance with regards to business, health and wellness, everyday life and more, with each interview lasting about 30 minutes.
Tin Shingle's co-founder, Katie Hellmuth Martin, is excited and honored to be included as an expert in one of these videos, which airs Thursday May 25th at 1PM EST. With her unique perspective on the challenges and triumphs of running and growing a business, Katie will share tips and tools on how you can succeed as well. You can register now to reserve a virtual seat. All video conferences are available live and 24 hours after to watch a replay.
Other topics and experts include:
- Step Up and Step In: Benefit The Planet - Clare Dubois, founder of Tree Sisters
- Step Up and Step In: Soulfully Be Seen - Nadia Payan, a Brand Strategist and Designer
- Step Up and Step In: You are Enough - Heather Bestel, a Psychotherapist, Author and Coach
- Step Up and Step In: Being Heard - Jen Lee, CEO of Divine Feminine Leaders
- Step Up and Step In: With a Plan - Monica Shah, a seven-figure Business Mentor