Yes, that title is a play on the favorite Boston baseball game snack (Get Your Peanuts, Hee-ah). And yes, you have to say "here" with a Boston accent, after all Boston is one of the best places on Earth (ok, Im biased being from there but, still!) Anyway, have you seen the recent #PRSpecialOpps flying through our mailboxes and into yours? If not, you need to sign up for Tin Shingle's Newsletter to be among the elite who see it first! Here is a little insider's look at the newest leads.
- TV Opportunity for "Table Top" Segments on News Magazine Shows
- Showcase Your Biz in a Guide of Things To Do In Columbus, OH Now 'Til Fall, By A Major Print Magazine
- New York Based Fashion and Design Magazine Desires Brands For Contest & Giveaway
- Promote Your Product with Private Airline Seeking Amenities During Travel
- Feature Product in National Popular TV Show Giveaway
Submission details, pitching tips, and contact information for each PR lead is available to Level 3 Media Lists and Level 4 All Access Members of Tin Shingle. When upgrade or activate your membership you will have immediate access to all PR Leads.
What do you do after getting the leads and finding the contacts? You sharpen your buzz building, pitch writing skills with these Tin Shingle Training TuneUps:
- The Art of Getting Jewelry Onto TV Shows, with Designer Peggy Li
- Fail-Proof Your Outreach to the Press & Celebrities
- How to Participate in a Gift Bag & Suite the Right Way to Build Buzz
- Interview with Hope Lawrence About Her Granola Company's Today Show Experience
What is there left to do? Root, Root Root for YOUR team! Go make Buzz!